Create a clip from a video
Create clips from your videos and, if the original uploader allows it, videos in the course gallery.
- Locate the video you want to create a clip for.
- If it is your own video, you will find it in the My Media tool
- If you want to create a clip from a video in a course gallery, go to the Blackboard course, thenControl Panel -> Course Tools -> Course Media
- Click the title of the video you want to create a clip from. The video and information will appear on the right hand side
- Click Create Clip. If you are in the Course Gallery and this doesn’t appear, the original uploader has not allowed other users to create clips.
- You can change the In and Out points of the clip by
- Manually setting the Start Time and End Time
- Dragging the handles on the timeline to the required point
- Clicking Set In or Set Out to change the in/out point to the current time in the video (eg so you can play the video, then pause it at the point you require)
- Click if you want to view the clip before saving it
- Amend the title and description, if required
Clipping TV Programmes
You must not remove the licence text or broadcast information from the description
- Click Save
- Published: 4 years ago
- Updated: 4 years ago