When a student submits their video using the Panopto Video Student Submission, the resulting submission contains a link to their video rather than the embedded video (as seen with Kaltura).
To view the submitted video
- Access the student submissions in the usual way through Needs Grading.
- When you are in the grading screen you will see a link to the video (where previously you may have seen the embedded video).
- To watch the video, click on the link and the video will automatically open in a new tab and start playing. You will see that the web address has changed.
- When you have finished watching the video, click on the Blackboard tab to return to the grading screen in Blackboard to add your marks and feedback.
- If there are additional documents added to the submission, these can be viewed in the usual way via the link in the grading panel.