You can create five types of smart views in the Grade Center:
- Course Group: Subsections of students. You must create course groups before you can use them as selection criteria.
- Performance: Student performance on a single item, such as a test.
- User: Individual students.
- Category and Status: Based on a category, user or users, and grade status. For example, you can select the Blog category, one or more users or groups, and a status, such as Completed.
- Custom: A query for selecting students using a combination of attributes.