Adding a Question to an Assessment
Questions are the basic component of any assessment. Questions provide both the structure and content of the assessment. Questions are simple or complex:
- What year did Queen Elizabeth I die?
- What is the square root of 144?
- Explain why Napoleon’s armies were defeated at the battle of Waterloo.
When creating questions, two important options must be considered:
- Add Content Collection items using their permanent URLs.
- A model response, an example of a correct response to a question, is provided. The Model Response allows evaluators to compare submitted answers to an example. It is not displayed to students taking the assessment, only to the evaluators after the assessment has been submitted.
- Published: 5 years ago
- Updated: 4 years ago