When copying or moving an item from one course to another, the dropdown where you choose the destination course is not sorted alphabetically. It looks like the list of courses are presented in the order you were originally enrolled. Workaround On Blackboard’s support site, this issue is dated as published in November 2014 – so Continue Reading…http://blackboard.tlc.aston.ac.uk/help-support/building-your-course/reusing-content/copy-content-items/
The copy feature is most suitable for copying a single item or content folder. If you wish to copy multiple content folders or a content area found in the course menu use course copy.
- Ensure that the destination course has a suitable content area or folder to copy/move the content to.
- Browse to the course you wish to copy/move from.
- Hoover your mouse over the item or content folder you wish to copy/move, revealing the context menu.
- Select Copy or Move from the list of options.
- Select the Destination Course you wish to copy/move to from the drop down menu.
- Select the content area or content folder within the destination course via the Browse button.
- Click Submit.
- Assuming all is well you will be shown a success message at the top of the page.