The copy feature is most suitable for copying a single item or content folder. If you wish to copy multiple content folders or a content area found in the course menu use course copy.
- Ensure that the destination course has a suitable content area or folder to copy/move the content to.
- Browse to the course you wish to copy/move from.
- Hoover your mouse over the item or content folder you wish to copy/move, revealing the context menu.
- Select Copy or Move from the list of options.
- Select the Destination Course you wish to copy/move to from the drop down menu.
- Select the content area or content folder within the destination course via the Browse button.
- Click Submit.
- Assuming all is well you will be shown a success message at the top of the page.