Copy Content Items
The copy feature is most suitable for copying a single item or content folder. If you wish to copy multiple content folders or a content area found in the course menu use course copy.
- Ensure that the destination course has a suitable content area or folder to copy the content to.
- Browse to the course you wish to copy from.
- Hoover your mouse over the item or content folder you wish to copy, revealing the context menu.
- Select Copy from the list of options.
- Select the destination course you wish to copy to from the drop down menu.
- Select the content area or content folder within the destination course via the browse button.
- Press submit.
- Assuming all is well you will be shown a success message at the top of the page.
- Published: 5 years ago
- Updated: 4 years ago