Follow these steps if you have been directed to self enrol as a student/participant on a Blackboard Course/Organisation.
If you have been given the School Administrator role, and need to enrol yourself on a course as an instructor (eg to add an assignment) you need to follow different instructions.
- Go to Blackboard, and click Courses or Organisations
- This shows you the courses/organisations you are enrolled on. Click Course Catalogue or Organisation Catalogue If you are on a mobile, the link is the icon at the top right of the screen, it won’t say the text next to it.
- Search the catalogue for the name you have been given, then click Go.
- The results of your search will be shown. Hover over the course/organisation you need, click the arrow next to the course ID (1), then click Enrol (2).
- You may be required to enter an access code, do so on this screen. Then Click Submit to confirm your enrolment.
- Click OK to be taken to the course/organisation.