If you want to send someone a link to your course, don’t copy it from your browser’s address bar.
This may cause problems if you change the course’s structure or settings. The best way to get the link for the course is to:
- Go to the course in question
- In the breadcrumb trail, right click on the name of the course (note that this is different to the name of the course which is shown at the top of the course menu
- Select the option to copy the link. Depending on your web browser, this may be named
- Copy link location (Mozilla Firefox)
- Copy link address (Google Chrome)
- Copy link (Microsoft Edge)