Editing how a score is displayed in Grade Centre
There are a number of ways in which scores can be displayed in the Grade Centre.
- The points score denoted the by the test results.
- The score will be converted into a percentage and then into a letter in the format “A” “B-” etc.
- The score converted to a percentage of the total score possible.
- The score is replaced with a tick or cross denoting if the test has been completed or not.
Additionally you can add a secondary display to allow you to display 2 pieces of data.
The example below shows you how to convert the primary display to a percentage.
- Notice that the information in the feedback test column currently says 10.
- Roll over the chevron next the column title and click Edit Column Information.
- You are then able to edit a number of details regarding the column. Scroll down to the drop down box labelled Primary Display.
- From the Primary Display drop down select Percentage and then click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- The page refreshes back to the Grade Centre and you will see that the column is now displaying a percentage. In this case the 10points has been converted to 100%.
- Published: 4 years ago
- Updated: 1 year ago