When trying to view an Adobe Presenter presentation, you will be unable to navigate past the first slide.
We have a call with Blackboard who are trying to get this resolved. In the meantime, instructors can package up the presentations into a ZIP file to offer to students to download and view locally. Note These packages will not be viewable on mobiles or tablets
- Download the ZIP file of the presentation
- Upload it to the appropriate content item with the course
- Instruct your students to download the ZIP and extract the files in order to view
Download the ZIP file
- In your Blackboard course, click on Content Collection, located on the left-hand side underneath Control Panel.
- Click on the course ID
- Browse through the folders to locate the presentation in question. This will depend on
- How the presentation was originally uploaded
- If the course has been course copied from a previous running
- A folder containing an Adobe Presenter presentation looks like the above. If you need to view the presentation to confirm it is the required one, click on the index.htm entry in the list to view it in a new tab.
- Click the checkbox in the left-hand column heading to select all files.
- Click Download Package
Upload it to the appropriate content item
- Navigate to the item in your Blackboard course, and Edit it
- Scroll down to the attachments section. Either:
- Click on Browse Local Files and locate the ZIP file you have just downloaded, or
- Drag and drop the file from your Finder/Explorer into the dashed area on the page
- Give the newly uploaded file a Link Title.
- Click Submit
Instruct your students to download the ZIP
To view this presentation, the students will need to download the ZIP from the item in Blackboard, extract its contents, then launch the index.htm file.
- Download the file from Blackboard
- Navigate to the file in Windows Explorer.
- If you use Chrome, you can click the arrow next to the downloaded file at the bottom of your browser and click Show in Folder.
- Right click the file and click Extract All
- Make sure Show extracted files when complete is ticked, then click Extract
- You will see its progress, wait until it completes.
- A new Explorer window will open containing the extracted files. Double click on the index file to open the presentation in your default web browser.