When editing a content item in an organisation which has a file attached to it, you will see the following error:
Blackboard are working on a fix. Sign up on Solve to be notified.
There is no workaround available which lets you edit the existing item. If you want to make a change, you will need to create a new one, and add the attachment in a different way
Click on the context menu, located next to the title.
- Click Make Unavailable.
- Select the content of the hidden item, and copy the text (so you’re able to paste it into the newly created item)
- Create the item. Paste the text you selected earlier, and either:
- Make sure the text cursor is located where you want the link to the attachment to appear
- You have selected the text which you want to make into a link to the attachment
- If your content editor only has one row of buttons in the toolbar, click the ellipsis button and the end of the toolbar.
- Click the Add Content icon, which will be the last item on the toolbar.
- Click Insert from Content Collection
- Locate the file you wish to attach. Tick the box next to it  then click Submit