Follow these steps if you have been directed to self-enrol as a student on a Blackboard Course.
If you have been given the School Administrator role, and need to enrol yourself on a course as an instructor (e.g. to add an assignment) you need to follow different instructions.
- Currently, there is no link to the course catalogue from within Blackboard. You can access it directly.
- Search the catalogue for the name you have been given, then click Go.
- The results of your search will be shown. Hover over the course/organisation you need, click the arrow next to the course ID (1), then click Enrol (2).
- You may be required to enter an access code, do so on this screen. Then Click Submit to confirm your enrolment.
- Click OK to be taken to the course/organisation.