If the link to your Talis reading list is missing from your course, or if you accidentally delete it, you can add it back in.
- Log into Blackboard and navigate to your course.
- Click the add content plus sign in the position where you want the list to appear – you can change the position later by dragging and dropping any piece of content around on the page.
- From the menu that appears select Content Market.
- Scroll down through the Content Market and look for Talisand click on the plus sign in the corner of the Talis tile.
- You will be returned to your course and the Talis reading list link will have been added. By default it will not be visible to students. Click the item menu arrow and select Visible to students from the drop down menu.