Instructors and students can make use of the YouTube mashup tool wherever they have access to the Blackboard content editor.
This opens up the use of video for your students in tools like discussion boards, assignments, etc.
- To get to the YouTube mashup, expand the content area so you can see all the toolbars
- Select YouTube from the Mashups dropdown
- To choose your video, either paste the title or the URL into the search box and then press Go
- In the unlikely event of multiple search hits, you may have to scroll to chose the correct one; otherwise just click the Select button.
- On the next page, you can change the video title and add descriptive text. Once you are happy, click Submit
Make any other changes you need to the content item (title, description, date release etc), then click Submit