How to create a new Content Area for your Blackboard course and move it to the correct position in your Course Menu.
- Within your module, select the + at the top of the Course Menu.
This opens the list of menu items that can be added to your Course Menu.
- From the drop down menu, choose Content Area.
- Type in the name of your new Contant Area. Next, choose whether or not to make it visible to students using the tick box.
Then click Submit.
- Locate your new Content Area at the bottom of the current Course Menu and above the Course Management options.
- You can now move your new Content Area to a different position in the Course Menu. Click the two way pointing arrow icon above the Course Menu to open the Reorder: Menu Items list.
- Click on the name your Content Area to select it, it will turn blue. Use the up and down arrows to move your Content Area one step at a time to the correct position in your Course Menu. When your Content Area has reached the correct position, click Submit.
Need help? Contact the Technology Enhanced Learning team on email@example.com